Van Raderstraat 23 - Unit E
Van Raderstraat 9-23 was one of the first apartment buildings built in the 1920’s. The passage unlocks a luscious garden with old indigenous trees that cool the atmosphere. On the ground floor there is a traditional barber shop and a restaurant (soon to open). The second floor houses three comfortable apartments.
The outside stairs lead to a covered gallery hall leading to this corner apartment – unit E. The simple setup includes a living room / kitchen and a cozy bedroom with connected bathroom.
Building plan | Click to view
- Built 1928
- 54 M2
- on second floor
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom with walk-in closet and air-conditioning
- kitchen / living room with fridge, cooking top and microwave
- balcony with view of Parke Leyba
- entrance via private garden with communal balcony and view of the garden
- parking space on parking lot across the street
- price ANG 900 p/m